Rapid containment and eradication of threats, minimizing duration & impact of a security breach, defining the scope of the compromise, collecting and analyzing data related to the incident and issuing a report documenting the findings.
Your organization has received a notification of a potential security breach, and now you need to respond quickly, effectively, and efficiently.
Without a comprehensive incident response plan, the roles, responsibilities, procedures and communication, your IT security team will not be prepared to make critical business decisions during an incident.
- Unmatched experience handling enterprise security incidents to prevent further harm to our customers.
- Limit Exposure – CyberSOC Africa’s experts can remotely and immediately provide guidance to limit attack impact on your network and preserve integrity of any associated hardware, data or other digital evidence.
- Incident block – Our response services, identifies the source of the incident, isolates the affected systems, minimizes the repercussions through containment and, establishes a removal and remediation strategy.
- Computer and Network Forensic Analysis – We perform a comprehensive analysis within a wide variety of scenarios and on a wide range of devices. The evidence shows a complete story.
- Incident Readiness Services – CyberSOC Africa can teach you to recognize indicators of compromise and how to respond most efficiently and effectively to limit breach impact while preserving the evidence and its chain of custody.
- 24x7x365 support & fully dedicated Incident Response personnel ready to engage.
- Quick and efficient response to a network attack saves time, money and staff hours.
- Determining source, cause and extent of computer security breach quickly with our incident response and event investigation services.
- Our decades of accumulated experience of multiple data security incidents, We stay abreast of the latest threats and methods of data compromise.
- Organizations large and small select CyberSOC Africa to augment their team through our incident response service offering.